• The mobile account number consists of 12 digits
• The first eleven digits are the mobile number and last one digit is check digit
• The mobile account will always start with the number “01”
• Example-017181589362 (2 is the check digit)
DBBL Agent Banking Account
• The agent banking account number consists of 13 digits
• The agent banking account will always start with the number “701”
DBBL Normal Bank Account
• The core banking account number consists of 13 digits
• 1st 3 digits are stands for the respective branch code.
• Example- For our Motijheel Branch (Br code 105), an account will be as 1051010012345
Sending DBBL to DBBL, select Head Office.